Sorry for being late at putting together the weekly Kids Co-op. Things got a bit crazy with my 5 day series on the ABC’s of Crafting on a Budget. I had so much fun putting the series together, however that pushed back my favorite weekly link party. Last week I looked back on the Best of 2012. Check out all the inspiring projects and crafts that you guys linked up from last year. This week I’m featuring fantastic snow-themed crafts that were linked up from last weeks Kids Co-op. Even if you have no snow outside, your kids will love creating these little snow focused crafts!
- Easy Snowman Art that is perfect for all ages from Learn Create Love. Her site is packed full of adorable snowman crafts..
- Why not throw a snowman party? This simple Paper Plate Snowman Garland from School Time Snippets would make a perfect decoration.
- I love these little Snowman Thank-you Notes from PlayDrMom. The skinny tooth pick arms and legs are cracking me up.
- A fun winter twist on a classic stamping activity. These cute Apple Print Snowflakes from Boy Mama Teacher Mama would make fun wrapping paper.
- Lots of fun tearing and glueing in this adorable Letter S: Snowman Craft from Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails.
- We love printing and painting. I am now on the hunt for giant foam cutouts to try our hand at Snowflake Printing from Teaching The Little People.
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a Housing A Forest button.
Come back every Thursday to see if your creative idea were featured and link up any new ideas! (I will be using one image and a link to your blog.)