Last week I featured 8 festive Santa and His Reindeer ideas. This week I’m featuring crafts all about Handmade Cards and Gift Tags that were linked up from last weeks Kids Co-op. While your are busy wrapping the presents, have the kids make adorable cards and gift tags. It is a great way to personalize a gift, and help the kids feel involved. Plus hand made cards from kids are often the most treasured part of the gift.
- Christmas Tree Card from Simply Mommie
- Two Christmas Cards Kids can Make from Mama Pea Pod
- Rainbow Weaving from Magic Belles
- Quick and Easy Christmas Bauble Present Tags from Zing Zing Tree
- Christmas card craft station from B-Inspired Mama
- Homemade Crayon Resist Gift Tags from One Perfect Day
- Christmas Gift Tags from Simply Mommie
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a Housing A Forest button.
Come back every Thursday to see if your creative idea were featured and link up any new ideas! (I will be using one image and a link to your blog.)
Check out this adorable Anthropologie inspired Pompom Wrapping paper we created.