Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Here is a round up of creative ideas perfect for Thanksgiving from last weeks Kids Co-op.
Check out these fun Kids Thanksgiving Activities from last weeks Kids Co-op:
- How cute are these simple Turkey Hats from JDaniel4’s Mom. They would be great at the kids table for Thanksgiving.
- Adorable play Bright Red Play Dough Turkeys from Learning is Messy. Easy homemade play dough recipe.
- How cute are these little Oreo Turkeys from Simply Home. I love the picture tutorial!
- Set up a cute Autumn play dough station to keep the kids entertained while you are putting the finishing touches on the Thanksgiving meal from Two of Everything.
- These simple Geometrical Turkeys are an easy way to work on simple shape recognition from Blog Me Mom.
- I love this fun twist on the traditional Hand Print Turkey from 2 Big 2 Little.
If you were featured this week, I would love for you to grab a Housing A Forest button. Come back every Thursday to see if your creative idea were featured and link up any new ideas! (I will be using one image and a link to your blog.)
Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. I look forward to snuggling in with a cup of coffee and browsing through all your inspiring ideas! Now on to the kids co-op party!