DIY Easter Decorations ~ Simple Bunny Garland
Spring is here, and I can’t wait to add a little color to our dining room. We love creating simple DIY Easter Decorations. Although my current favorite is this simple Spring garland. Beautiful! The bunnies are too cute, and the painting technique is so fun. Read on to find out how to make your own simple bunny garland.
Wax Paper Resist is not only beautiful, but also so fun to make. We love this simple art technique. Each piece of wax paper leaves a slightly different print. My favorite is the starburst that you see in the above photo. I love that you don’t it discover what the print will look like until you paint it with watercolors. Beautiful. Click the link to learn more about making Wax Resist Prints.
I RECEIVED FREE CREATIFY PRODUCTS FROM HORIZON GROUP USA IN EXCHANGE FOR MY FAIR AND HONEST REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE 100% MY OWN.
Materials for Simple Bunny Garland:
- Wax Paper Resist prints ~ Click the link for full tutorial.
- Bunny Template ~ Click the link for a printable PDF
- White Craft Glue
- Sharpie ~ Black
- Bakers Twine ~ (provided by Creatify)
- White Pompoms ~ (provided by Creatify)
Tutorial on how to make DIY Easter Decorations:
- Print out our bunny template.
- Trace and cut out your little wax paper resist bunnies.
- Glue on the fluffy little bunny tails.
- Punch holes in each of the ears.
- Thread with bakers twine, and hang
Simple, adorable and oh so colorful. Love it. I love making garlands because they are an easy and inexpensive way to decorate for the holidays.
How cute are those fluffy little tails?
Spring is the perfect time to add a little splash of color. Garlands are a great way to introduce color with out painting your walls. Love it! If you love this simple bunny garland, then I know you’ll get excited about our adorable Paper Flower Garland. Both are perfect for Spring!