Thanksgiving Turkey Craft for Kids ~ Paper Strip Turkey
This little guys giant eyes and gangly ribbon legs make me smile!
Paper Strip Turkey Materials:
- Orange Ribbon
- Brown Paper ~ We used both light and dark brown paper
- Scraps of white, black, yellow and red paper
We love crafting with paper strips. Perfect for working on your little ones scissor skills while adding a little texture and color to your craft. A few of our favorite paper strip crafts include our adorable jeweled Christmas tree and this oh so sweet cone chick. Although I think that this sweet Thanksgiving turkey is not at the top of our list. Love it!
- Print out our turkey PDF and cut out the pieces.
- Cut and glue a number of brown paper strips
- Cut 2 strips of Orange Ribbon (aka turkey legs) and glue them to the circle
- Finally glue on the eyes, beak, snood (the red piece that hangs down from the beak) and the bright colored Feathers.
Do you know that you can making gluing with kiddos even easier? Try making our simple glue sponge. No more hard to squeeze glue bottles and dripping glue messes everywhere. Learn how to make your own glue sponge and get the perfect amount of glue every time.