Classic Halloween Craft for toddlers ~ Cotton Ball Ghosts
Halloween is just around the corner and we’re SO ready! Beautiful fall leaves, all things pumpkin, and lots of cute Halloween crafts! Yay! Today I’m sharing this classic little cotton ball ghost. Its probably something we all remember making as kids, but something never get old right!?! Plus its perfect to create with younger kids!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Ghost Craft Materials:
- Cotton Balls
- Printable Ghost Template ~ which includes all the adorable ghost faces!
- White and Black paper ~ we used heavy card stock
- White Glue
Did you see the adorable paper ghosts we made using the same template? They are so quick to make and look amazing as Halloween decorations!
How to assemble your little ghosts:
- Print and cut out all the parts for the ghost.
- Apply glue to the entire ghost shape. Squish cotton balls into the glue, covering the ghost shape entirely.
- Glue the eyes, and mouth onto the cotton-filled ghost, and your all set. Easy!
I love how puffy these little ghosts turned out. Totally kid friendly and not spooky. Love it!
For more non-spooky Halloween crafts, check out our: