Snowman Fun ~ Simple Christmas Party Games for kids for all ages
You may have guessed already, but snowmen make me happy. I love seeing adorable snowmen in front yards, snowmen crafts, snowmen activities and especially this little snowman game. Its a simple winter game that is so much fun. Seriously, we were rolling on the floor laughing. It’s easy to play, and perfect for a large crowd, a school classroom or a simple family night.
- Paper Plates
- Markers ~ pencils and pens DON’T work well for this game.
You can play this simple Snowman Game anywhere, and it always produces LOTS of giggles. Perfect to play with all ages. Don’t worry if you are not an artist, this game is more about listening that actual drawing skill.
How to Play:
The host tells the players to place their paper plate on their head.
Have everyone place their paper plate on their head. Holding the plate in one hand and the marker in the other hand. Silly I know, but this step ensures no one is peeking, and it makes it just a little bit harder. Plus, giggling is half the reason why your playing this game…right?
Once everyone is ready with their plates on their heads, the host will give a series of instructions:
- Draw a line for the ground/snow
- Draw a large snowball for the base of your snowman.
- Create a medium sized snowball on top of the first one.
- Cap your snowman with a small snowball for the head.
- Draw a carrot nose.
- Now add 2 eyes and a mouth with dots of coal.
- Draw a scarf to keep your snowman warm
- Add 2 stick arms
- and finally, finish your snowman by drawing a top hat on your snowman’s head.
Now that the drawings are complete, place all the snowmen on the table to admire. You can totally tell that you were all attempting to draw a snowman, however they are all a little goofy looking. We found it really hard to tell the kids snowmen from the adult drawn ones. Love it!