Family Game Night ~ Minute to Win it Games your kids will love!
We love playing Minute to Win it Games as a family and with friends. I love that each of the games uses common items from around the house. Easy, cheap and so much fun! Like all Minute to Win it Games you will be racing against the clock to complete the challenge.
Slide 15 plastic cups off the edge of a table using the air from an inflated balloon. Continue blowing up the balloon and squeezing the air out to send the cups flying until all of the cups have fallen.
The players have to blow up 1 balloon each and use the air in the balloon to blow 15 cups off of a table. The balloon can be blown up as many times as necessary to accomplish this task. The first team to blow all 15 cups off the table, wins.
This game uses things you have at home already and if not they’re really easy to find (and cheap, too).
- One balloon per player
- 15 plastic cups per team
- Black sharpie and orange paper ~ to create the snowman faces
- One long table
- A one-minute timer or stop watch
How to Set Up the Game:
Add an adorable snowman face to each of the cups. We used a black sharpie for the eyes and mouth and a taped a scrap of orange paper for the nose.
Line the 15 plastic cups up in a row (upside down only a few inches from the edge of the table ). Place the balloon at the starting end, and get the timer ready to go.
How to Play:
- Start the one-minute timer, grab the balloon and blow it up.
- Expel the air out of the ballon so that it blows the cups off the edge of the table.
- Continue to blow the balloon up until all 15 plastic cups are on the floor.
- To win, knock all cups off the table in one minute or less.
- You may not touch the cups with your hands or any other part of your body at any time.
- The cups must all be completely off the table when the time is up in order to be successful.
Check out the video instructions for this game at NBC.com.