Our favorite kids craft ideas for St Patricks Day
Are you ready for March 17th? Here are a few simple St Patricks Day Crafts and activities to make sure everyone is seeing green. Lots of ideas for little leprechauns of all ages.
Leprechauns, Shamrocks and Gold, Oh My!
- St Patrick’s Day Playdough ~ Homemade Leprechaun St Patricks Day playdough. A fun glittery, sparkly activity fit for a Leprechaun party. I love that it is made from items in our kitchen pantry.
- Create your own Leprechaun ~ These little Leprechauns are completely adorable, and oh so fun to create. A fun addition to your St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
- Paper Plate Rainbow ~ Spring can’t come soon enough. To help brighten our walls and encourage the snow to melt, we made a simple rainbow. We love simple crafts, especially ones that use paper plates. Bring on the spring weather!
- Shamrock Crystals ~ Leprechauns are attracted to lots of sparkle, so this is the perfect experiment for St. Patrick’s Day. My kids love making crystals and they look great hanging in your window.
- Glitter Shamrock Sun Catcher ~ St. Partick’s Day is the perfect time to go a little glitter crazy. These little shamrock sun-catchers are fun to make and will add sparkle to your window.
- Circle Rainbow Craft ~ With spring right around the corner, we have been busy creating colorful rainbows. This simple activity is a fun way to practice using scissors and create a beautiful rainbow.
- Paper Plate 4 Leaf Clover ~ Turn a paper plate in to a lucky 4 leaf clover. You will be sure to catch the elusive Leprechaun now:)
- Shamrock Sprouts ~ Try making your own St. Patrick’s Day Chia Pet. These little sprouts are a fun way to grow a simple indoor garden.
- Marble Painted Rainbow ~ Marble Painting is one of our go to activities for busy days. It is really low mess and can easily be translated into any holiday. I love how simple these little rainbows are to make.
- Heart Shamrock Craft ~ Are you looking for a super simple 4 leaf clover craft? The addition of jewels and glitter transformed this simple St Patricks Day Activity into something magical.
- Glitter Rainbow Playdough ~ Our favorite homemade playdough recipe in a rainbow of colors. A fun glittery play recipe perfect for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Racing Balloon Leprechauns ~ My kids had a blast with this simple St. Patricks Day activity. Create a simple rocket and help your Leprechaun race to the pot of gold.
- Sorting the Rainbow Activity ~ This simple Rainbow activity may not bring on spring any quicker, but looking at it brightens my day. It is perfect for working on color and shape recognition, fine motor skills and counting.
- Stained Glass Shamrock Craft ~ These simple Shamrock Sun Catchers are the perfect way to brighten your window.
- Rainbow Q-Tip Painting ~ This simple painting activity that does not require paint brushes. A fun way to explore colors.
- Scraping Rainbow Art ~ Simple process art that encourages the use common items to explore paint. By scraping the paint, you can achieve beautiful layers of colors.
- St Patrick’s Day Lunch ~ Create a simple lunch fit for a Leprechaun. Sneak in a few tricky jokes written on shamrocks to enjoy with friends.
- Shamrock Stamping ~ Ready for one of the oldest and easiest toddler St Patricks Day Crafts? Grab your cookie cutters and create some simple art.
- Spring Photo Hunt ~ It might be a bit early to dig into the garden. However, you can go explore the neighborhood hunting for clues of spring. A green spring photo hunt is perfect to help celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
- Our favorite St Patrick’s Day Crafts and Activities ~ Here you will find a photo index of all our favorite ways to celebrate St. Patricks Day. Including crafts, activities, experiments and snacks.