I am a bit late in posting these adorable Heart Shaped Binoculars, but it was too cute not to. I love how these simple they were to make!
This cute set of heart shaped binoculars were created using the toilet roll stamps that we used to create this beautiful art work a few days ago. Simply glue the tubes together with hot glue, add some string and of course don’t forget the jewels! I love that we were able to reuse the “stamps”.
Used your heart shaped binoculars to play a simple Valentines game.
- Hide paper hearts through out the house.
- When the hearts are all hidden, send the kids out on a hunt for hearts. They can use their heart shaped binoculars to help the look.
- We numbered our hearts so that they knew how many were left to find. The kiddos loved the challenge.
- As an added bonus, everything that they looked at was in the shape of hearts.
- Work on simple shape and number recognition as you play this game.