Welcome back to the Weekly Kids Co-op! With summer right around the corner, I am compiling a list of fun things that I know my kids will want to try. I love summer break, and I can hardly wait for my kids home all day. Their break never seems like it is long enough to accommodate all the things we want to do, so I am starting planning now:) I love this list of Engaging Activities For Boys linked up from the Weekly Kids Co-op.
- Simple boats that are sure to be a hit ~ Tinfoil River and Ice Boats
- Create a catapult to launch marshmallows ~ Clothespin Catapults
- Embrace their curious side ~ Tinkering
- Add a fun spiderweb trellis to your garden ~ Spider Web Trellis
- Create building pieces, you are only limited by your imagination ~ Cardboard Building Boards
- Take the cars outdoors and construct some roads ~ DIY Outdoor Roads
- Fun game that your boys will love ~ Ping Pong Fish Bowl Toss
- Boys of all ages love sticks~ Sticks ~ Natures Perfect Toy
- Worms are great for fishing and composting ~ DIY compost Bin with Worms
- SImple science experiment that your boys will love ~ Shooting Water Experiment
- Create a spiderweb masterpiece ~ Catch a Spider Web
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a Housing A Forest button.
Come back every Thursday to see if your creative ideas were featured and link up any new ideas! (I will be using one image and a link back to your blog.)