Welcome back to the Weekly Kids Co-op. This week I am featuring 10 Fun Backyard Activities that you kids will love linked up from last weeks Kids Co-op. Perfect for keeping the kids busy and having fun this summer. My kids can’t wait to try some of these fun ideas.
- Add Some Color to Your Sidewalk ~ Easy Sented Sidewalk Paint
- Dance, Run and Jump ~ Water Blob
- Use Weather to Create Art ~ 5 Ways to Paint in the Rain
- Create an Imaginative Small World ~ A Fairy Garden
- Learn Math While Jumping Around ~ Gross Motor Addition Game
- Gross Motor Games ~ Pool Noodle Play Date
- Moving and Learning Letters ~ Sidewalk Chalk Phonics Games
- Splash, Squish and Play ~ Mud, Mud, Glorious Mud
- Create Simple Art ~ Chalk Rubbings
- Playing with Discarded Items ~ 5 Ways to Play with Tires
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a Housing A Forest button.
Come back every Thursday to see if your creative ideas were featured and link up any new ideas! (I will be using one image and a link back to your blog.)