Welcome back to the Weekly Kids Co-op. My kids are counting down the days until school is out for the summer. Last week I featured Engaging Activities for Boys that my kids can’t wait to try while on break. This week I am featuring 6 Fun Outdoor Play Activities perfect for engaging my kids this summer. Yea for summer!
- Flick and Fling Physical Art ~ We love creating large process art. This is on our summer bucket list for sure!
- Mud Day ~ Kids love mud, Squishing, playing and creating. This simple activity that is perfect for your backyard.
- 12 Activities for Chalk ~ we love chalk, it is our go to medium for playing outside. Lots of great ideas for playing and learning.
- Happy Birthday Adam Rex ~ I love how he makes the books come alive for his kids. Check out his amazing whale creation, complete with an active blowhole. My kids would love to try this!
- Recycling Deodorant Bottles for Fun ~ Recycling and art “rolled” into one. I remember doing this with water on the sidewalk as a kid, even better with paint!
- Creating with Flowers, Twigs and Leaves ~ We love creating with nature. I can’t wait to create these simple nature people with my kids.
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a Housing A Forest button.
Come back every Thursday to see if your creative ideas were featured and link up any new ideas! (I will be using one image and a link back to your blog.)