Are you looking for a simple drink that is easy to make and tastes refreshing? Check out our super simple Watermelon and Lime Smoothie Recipe. My family loves both Watermelon and smoothies, so we combined the two into one amazing healthy treat! This simple summer recipe is so refreshing and your whole family will love it!
Watermelon and Lime Smoothie Recipe:
- 4 cups Watermelon ~ Cubed and Frozen
- 1 ripe Banana ~ Peeled and Frozen
- 2 tablespoons of one of the following ~ Agave Nectar, Honey or Maple Syrup.
- Zest from 2 Limes
- 4 tablespoons of fresh squeezed Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup of water ~ use as little water as possible to keep the smoothie thick and yummy!
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and cut up watermelon. Freeze the watermelon for about 1 hour. You can place unused frozen watermelon into a zip-loc to use later.
Place the frozen watermelon into the blender, add the rest of the ingredients slowly and blend until smooth.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
My kids love sitting in the backyard with their feathered friends enjoying a yummy summer treat. We love our sweet little Urban chickens.
What is your favorite way to enjoy Watermelon?