Beautiful Kid made Suncatchers and Window Art
Brighten your windows with these inspiring ideas. 10 beautiful kid made window decorations from the Kids Weekly Co-op. They are each a little different and will add a little color to a grey winter day. We have a number of windows that could use a little pizzazz, and I know just the kids that are up for the job;)
- Suncatcher snowflake craft for kids from Kiddie Foodies
- Sticky Valentines ~ how to make DIY window clings from The Connection We Share
- Ice rainbow suncatchers from Twig & Toadstool
- B is for butterfly from Crystal & Co.
- Mondrian window art from What Do We Do All Day?
- Watercolor Coffee Filter Snowflakes from Homeschooling Mom 4 Two
- Heart Shaped Berry Bird Feeder from Sun Hats and Wellie Boots
- Tissue Paper Dyed Hearts from Mess for Less
- Tissue Paper Heart Wreath from Crafts by Courtney
- Reaching for the Stars from Little Moments