Cute and Simple Valentine Cards
Looking for fun and easy DIY Valentine Cards for kids? Check out these creative ideas linked up to the Kids Co-op last week. Many of the links contain FREE printables! Enjoy!
DIY Valentine Cards for Kids
- “Fishing” you a Happy Valentines Day from Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
- You make my heart sparkle from The Educators’ Spin on it.
- Sewn Valentines from Housing A Forest
- I dig you Valentine from The Keeper of the Cheerios
- I only have eyes for you from Tutus and Tea Parties
- Origami Love Lollipops from Twig and Toadstool
- Cutest Pencil Holder from from Crystal & Co.
- Pipe Cleaner Pencil Topper from Teach Me Mommy
- Salt Dough Heart Magnets from The Connection We Share
- Bee Mine Valentine from Kitchen Counter Chronicles
If you loved these, then check out our favorite Valentine ideas from Housing A Forest. Design a simple Heart Shaped Animal, make a Sewn Valentine, or create one of these 20 DIY Valentine holders your kids will love.
If you were featured this week feel free to grab Housing A Forest’s Blog Button.