I love seeing all your creative ideas linked up to the Kid’s Weekly Co-op each week. We are enjoying a summer packed full of fun and I’m sneaking in a little learning too. Last week’s kids Co-op had a number of fun activities perfect for Summer Learning and Playing that I can’t wait to try with my kids. Our “full” summer just got a little more packed:) Love it!
- Recycled Working Telescope ~ make your own telescope with things found around your home.
- Sail Boat Craft to Float Down a Homemade River ~ create both a boat and a river!
- Weather Making Science ~ create you own simple tornado that you kids will love.
- Make “quill pens” out of straws ~ Take your kids back in time and make your own pens!
- PVC Pipes + Connectors + Water = Physics ~ Tinkering is the best way to learn.
- A Bucket and A Rope ~ Simple open ended play at its best.
- Hula Hoop and Rope Activity ~ Easy to set up and your kids will have a blast!
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a Housing A Forest button.
Come back every Thursday to see if your creative ideas were featured and link up any new ideas! (I will be using one image and a link back to your blog.)