Easy Penguin Craft for kids
My kids have always had a thing for penguins. They loved going to the zoo to watch them waddle around and play. As the weather dips cooler, it’s the perfect time to create a simple paper penguin.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Paper Penguin Materials Needed
- Printable Penguin PDF
- Black, white and yellow paper
- Black Feathers
- Patterned paper for the bow
To make things easy I made a little penguin printable for the kids. Feel free to it or have the kids draw their own penguin. Either way, the result will be adorable.
Once the kids cut out all the penguin pieces, have them glue and assemble their penguin. There was lots of giggling, especially when they added the little tuft of feathers.
The kids had lots of fun putting together their little chilly friends.
Additional penguin ideas:
- Glue them to a Popsicle stick and turn them into a simple puppet.
- Read My Penguin Osbert by Elizabeth Cody Kimmel together and then make these adorable penguins.
- Make these adorable penguin bananas as a snack. They make a yummy treat and the kids would think your the best mom ever!