Christmas Ornaments to make with Kids ~Wrapped String Ornaments
Who doesn’t love a cute homemade Christmas ornament? These 12 festive String Ornaments will keep your little elves busy for hours. They also make great DIY Christmas gifts! Love it!
12 Handmade yarn wrapped Christmas Ornaments
These little projects are easy enough for kids to make, but also something adults would love. Perfect for creating as a whole family.
1. Embroidery hoop turned into a Rudolph Ornament from The Country Chic Cottage
2. Grab your popsicle sticks & create a Star Ornament from Frugal Fun For Boys
3. Upcycle your burnt out lights into simple Christmas Light ornaments from Kojodesigns
4. This Tangled Rudolph is my is my all time favorite ornament from By Stephanie Lynn
5. These mini Wreaths are perfect for using up yarn scraps from Christopher and Tia
6. These adorable Pine Cones look great in any color from Family Chic
7. Turn your Cookie Cutters into ornaments from Cutsey Crafts
8. You’ll have a HOOT creating these little Button Owl Ornament from Lines Across
9. I adore the accessories on these little Snowman Ornament from The Vintage Umbrella
10. This Christmas Tree Craft is perfect for little hands to create from The Imagination Tree
11. After a relaxing nature walk create these adorable DIY Monograms from 3 Squeezes
12. Add whimsical touch to your Star Ornament with a pom-pom from Small For Big