We love creating from our recycle bin. Here is a fun round-up of creative ideas straight from the recycle bin.
Check out these fun Recycle Bin Activities from last week’s Kids Co-op
- How cute are these little Glass Jar Lanterns from Buggy and Buddy. The beaded handles are so cute!
- My kids would love to make these cute Homemade Christmas Rhythm Instruments from the Home Learning Journey. Make enough for your entire family and have a backyard parade.
- Don’t throw your tinfoil away after supper. Instead give it a wash and try this fun Pin Poking on Foil activity from Learners in Bloom.
- Make your own Recycled Paint Palette from My Little Bookcase. We love using egg cartons for paint trays at our house.
- My kids have been asking for a while to try Writing with Feather Quills. Check out this simple tutorial from Simple and Joyful.
- Head on over to Blog Me Mom to find out what crafting supply makes these Glitter Paper Tubes so simple to make.
- Do you have a set of foam blocks lurking in the back of your toy bin? Why not try this fun Shape Stamping Activity from Mommy Musings and Mayhem!
- I love these simple Button Stamps from Keeping My Toddler Entertained. How cute would your wrapping paper look covered in sweet button prints!
If you were featured this week, I would love for you to grab a Housing A Forest button. Come back every Thursday to see if your creative idea were featured and link up any new ideas! (I will be using one image and a link to your blog.)
Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. I look forward to snuggling in with a cup of coffee and browsing through all your inspiring ideas! Now on to the kids co-op party!