It’s time for the Weekly Kids Co-op again! Last week I featured Rainbow Crafts and Activities. I love all the creative posts that are linked up each week. I am always amazed by what you come up with each week! Since March 17th is right around the corner, I decided to feature St Patrick’s Day activities linked up from last weeks Kids C-op. How do you do anything fun for St. Patrick’s Day at your house?
- Glitter Shamrock from Housing A Forest
- St. Patrick’s Paper Plate Emotions Spinner from JDaniel4’s Mom
- Hand print Shamrock from The Educators Spin on It
- Shamrock Mosaics from Putti’s World
- Magic Leprechaun Rocks from Gift of Curiosity
- Kids St. Patrick’s Day Craft Crown from B-Inspired Mama
- St. Patrick’s Day Freight & Decor for Wooden Trains from Play Trains
- Crystal Clover Science from Frogs & Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a Housing A Forest button.
Come back every Thursday to see if your creative idea were featured and link up any new ideas! (I will be using one image and a link back to your blog.)