Simple Valentine Crafts for Kids
Welcome once again to the weekly Kids Co-op! I love browsing through all your creative links each week, so thanks for linking up. Last week I featured 6 Kid Friendly Science Experiments that we can’t wait to try. With February right around the corner, I am featuring 12 Easy Kid Valentine Crafts that were linked up from last weeks Kids Co-op.
- Felt Envelope Pattern from Just for Daisy
- Heart Tree Painting from Putti’s World
- Creative Weaving from An Idea On Tuesday
- Love Ewe Sheep from Art Mama Says
- Cardboard Tube Glitter Hearts from Buggy and Buddy
- Valentines Yarn Writing from How the Sun Rose
- Valentines Window Decorations from The Fairy and the Frog
- Paper Heart Valentines from AN Portraits
- Conversation Heart Necklace from Crafty Journal
- Valentines Message in a Bottle from Frogs & Snalis & Puppy Dog Tails
- Valentines Glittered Hearts from 2 Big 2 Little
- Melted Valentines Bead Art from Momma’s Fun World
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a Housing A Forest button.
Come back every Thursday to see if your creative idea were featured and link up any new ideas! (I will be using one image and a link back to your blog.)