Welcome to the Weekly Kids Co-op! Thanks for linking up to last weeks party, I am always amazed by your creativity! Last week I featured the Glow-In-The-Dark Dance Party from Crayon Freckles. My kids can’t wait to try it out! This week I am sharing with you adorable Animal Crafts and Snacks for Kids linked up to last weeks Kids Co-op. Take a trip to the zoo and then create a fun animal craft with your kiddos.
- Library Lion Pasta from Off the Shelf
- The Very Hungary Caterpillar Necklace Craft from Buggy and Buddy
- Glittery Gelatin Heart Butterfly from Triple T Mom
- Paper Plate Zoo from Gummy Lump
- Meet Octavia the bozz eyed Octpus she’s shy from Life, Ninja Killer Cat and Everything Else
- Snake Activities from JDaniel4′s Mom
- Meet Dave the Googly Eyed Bee from Life, Ninja Killer Cat and Everything Else
- Winter Birds from Like Mama ~ Like Daughter
- Butterfly Corn Dog from Kitchen Fun with my Three Sons
- 5 Royal Penguins from Miss Courtney Meets Bobo
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a Housing A Forest button.
Come back every Thursday to see if your creative idea were featured and link up any new ideas! (I will be using one image and a link back to your blog.)