Color the Rainbow with Fruit Loops ~ Addition Math Game
Rainbows are my favorite sign of spring. We had a few Fruit Loops left over after we made our delicious Fruit Loop Treats (if you have not tried making them, you totally should. The kids LOVE them!) These colorful little Fruit Loops work perfect as game pieces for our rainbow math game.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience
- Fruit Loop Cereal
- Cloud ~ Draw your own our use our Printable Cloud PDF
- Strips of Construction Paper ~ in the colors of the rainbow
- 2 Dice
How to set up the Math Game:
- Print and cut out the cloud on white paper (Click here for the PDF).
- Cut 1 1/2″ strips of construction paper ~ Red, orange, yellow, green. blue and purple.
- Set out a bowl of Fruit Loops and 2 dice.
- You are all set to play!
How to Play:
- Shake and roll both dice.
- Add the 2 numbers shown on the dice together (3 + 2 = 5)
- Place 5 red Fruit Loops on the red strip of paper.
- Roll the 2 dice for the orange paper. Add the numbers and place the correct number of orange Fruit Loops on the paper strip.
- Continue until you have rolled, added and placed the Fruit Loops on each paper strip.
If your kids are not ready for addition yet, you could simply roll one dice at a time instead of 2.