Check out this list of Indoor Winter Fun ideas featured from last weeks kids Co-op:
- Make lunch special with these yummy Rudolph Sandwich from Sweet and Lovely Crafts. I have a huge stash of cookie cutters that I need to pull out next time I make lunches.
- Adorable Christmas Cards and tags with Paper Snowflakes from At Home with Ali. The combination of watercolors and snowflakes is stunning. What a fun way to personalize a special gift.
- You all know I am a sucker for recycled crafts. I can’t wait to try out these simple Recycled Snowmen from Taming the Goblin
- I love this creative Small World Snow Play from Taming the Goblin. I would never have thought to use what she did for the snow. Brilliant!
- I love this wonderful smelling sensory play recipe. Run, Run, as Fast as you can…to make Gingerbread Cloud Dough with your kids from In Lieu of Preschool
- Add a little glitz and glam to your Play Dough Fun with Christmas Cookie Cutters from One Perfect Day.
- This DIY Christmas count down couldn’t be easier. ‘No Numbers’ Advent Calendar from Two of Everything
If you were featured this week, feel free to grab a Housing A Forest button.
Come back every Thursday to see if your creative idea were featured and link up any new ideas! (I will be using one image and a link to your blog.)
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. I look forward to snuggling in with a cup of coffee and browsing through all your inspiring ideas! Now on to the kids co-op party!