Autumn Trees ~ Simple Fall Craft for Kids
My girls made these adorable autumn trees with their friends. I love that they used real leaves. They were so cute that I just had to share them with you. These little trees are so easy to create making them the perfect fall craft for kids.
Beautiful crumbled leaves make natures perfect glitter!
If you want to make your own Autumn trees with your kiddos…
- Go for a nature hike and gather some beautiful fall leaves.
- When you get home, paint the trunk and branches of your tree onto a piece of paper. Keep is simple, nothing to fancy since you will be covering it with leaves.
- While your paint is drying, pick out your favorite leaves from your walk.
- Squish lots of white glue onto your painted branches (more is more according to my girls!) and place your leaves into the glue.
- I love that the girls glued a pile of leaves at the base of the tree. I also really love the few leaves that are falling.
That it, and you now your are ready to display your beautiful autumn trees in your home!
I love the texture that these little autumn trees have. Although I have to say my favorite part of this project was watching the girls bring home their gluey creations. They were so proud of what they created and super protective of them. Making sure each and every leaf made it home. Love it!